Find out who is next for covid-19 vaccine eligibility and where to get one, in our local guide.
Beginning Sunday, February 14, New Yorkers with comorbidities and underlying conditions can make vaccine appointments for appointments beginning February 15.
Eligible conditions include: Alzheimer's Disease or dementia, cancer, chronic kidney disease, pulmonary disease, intellectual and developmental disabilities, diabetes, severe obesity, heart conditions, liver disease, pregnancy, and others. The full list of qualifying conditions can be accessed here. New Yorkers must provide proper documentation to show they have any of the conditions approved for this round of vaccines.
Additionally, vaccines will begin shipping directly to select pharmacies, including CVS and Walgreens locations throughout New York. Pharmacy locations nearest our area include:
- Walgreens Store #12760 - 1201 Main Street, Peekskill
- Walgreens Store #7485 - 107 N Main St, Port Chester
- Walgreens Store #2122 - 1230 Nepperhan Ave, Yonkers
- Walgreens Store #2758 - 162 Wildey Str, Tarrytown
- Walgreens Store #11291 - 11 Ashford Ave, Dobbs Ferry
Other nearby vaccination sites include:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
- Westchester County Department of Health
- White Plains Hospital
- Acme Pharmacy 1063 (Patterson, NY)
- ShopRite Pharmacy #235 (Carmel, NY)
Individuals who are unsure of their eligibility can access the Am I Eligible app. here or can call the New York State COVID-19 Vaccination Hotline at 1-833-NYS-4-VAX.